In My Dreams



Your in my dreams, heavenly. Come with me now. Floating up high, is the night-mare you won't fight for me. You're heavenly, can't you see. This is my dream. The day will come, when I'll open up my eyes. Oceans are ebbing, my heart it is setting. The skies are on fire, I know my desire. It's you that I'm seeing, It's you that I'm breathing. You're deep in my soul now and I can't control how.. My oceans are ebbing, the sun it is setting. My skies are on fire, you know my desire. It's you that I'm seeing, it's you that I'm breathing. I'm losing control now cause you have my soul now and... I'm in your dreams, heavenly. Following you. Floating up high, is the night-mare I can't fight for you. You're heavenly, I can see. This is our dream. The day will come, when I'll open up your eyes.

Celtic, Electronic, chillout, Dream, fantasy, fairytale by Shayney92