Gods and Monsters _ American Horror Story _ Cover



Gods And Mosters _ KilldarKblacK vers. #americanhorrorstory #mystrangelife #heartmusic "In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel. Living in the garden of evil, Screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed. Shining like a fiery beacon, You got that medicine I need Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly. Put your hands on my waist, do it softly. Me and God we don't get along, so now I sing. No one's gonna take my soul away, Living like Jim Morrison. Headed towards a fucked up holiday. Motel, sprees, sprees, and I'm singing, Fuck yeah give it to me, this is heaven, what I truly want It's innocence lost. Innocence lost. In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel, lookin' to get fucked hard. Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer, Life imitates art You got that medicine I need Dope, shoot it up straight to the heart please I don't really wanna know what's good for me God's dead, I said 'baby that's alright with me'.

Alternative, Indie, gods, monsters, american, horror, Story, kill, Dark, Cover, "Black Metal" by KilldarKblacK