Neuter Lover - Star Night Galaxy (2015 Demo)



Song for 2nd Album. Lyrics by YUNE (Payoon Worachananun) Music by Neuter Lover aka Apichaya Chaipayom ------------------------- Star Night Galaxy In the right, right away planet There’s many human nature like galaxy star But one of them has a lonely human keep waiting He want to find miracle love from a far away planet Human on the planet Keep travel away around galaxy Waiting for the comet in this night Give me brave to go So what’s the end of this story? In the far, far away galaxy There’s many star like dust of diamond But one of them has a lonely princess keep waiting She decided to ride the comet to find her miracle love Princess from the star Keep travel away around galaxy Waiting for the comet in this night Give me brave to go Human on the planet Princess from the star Give me brave to go Give me brave to go Give me brave to go So what’s the end of this story?

Ambient, Alternative, Electronic by Neuter Lover